Thursday, May 08, 2008

Anemonella

This flower makes a nice mound with these ethereal flowers held above the fresh green leaves. It is along the woodland path. It looks good beside the white of the garage. This photo is from about a month ago, so the blooms are all finished now. The bleeding heart will be the next show as it is getting buds now. I must give those plants some good soil and fertilizer. They put on a lovely show this spring.

I mowed the lawn today, taking down the crocus leaves. Its probably a bit early to do that but I wanted the grass strip to look good while we are away. It will be long again in no time, though. The garden looks pretty good now. Still needs a bit of weeding here and there and lawn edging.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Maggie
I am impressed by your lizard image and they look good here

Maggie said...

Thanks Cyrus. Coming from you who do those marvelous macros of insects, frogs and dragons, this is a cherished compliment.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace dale tuck

Maggie said...

thanks Dale

Anonymous said...

Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

Sandro Heckler

Maggie said...

Sandor

I do not have Twitter. Too busy to keep up with that. My Facebook time is minimal and dedicated to Megashot and family.
You have found me on Blogger... you could set up your own blogspot blog. It is easy... if I can do it anyone can.

Anonymous said...

I cant find a link where i can subscribe to this blog, webmaster how can i follow your blog?

Teddy Tschicke

Maggie said...

Hi teddy

I don't know how you can subscribe to my blog... I think you need a blogspot blog of your own to do it.

In the meantime come join us at Megashot