Thursday, January 12, 2006

Travel - Amsterdam to the Black Sea


Flower Power

I have finished the text and most of the captions for the photos. I will go over it all one more time and check for errors and then it will be ready to load.

This morning I took my stuff to Prism and they will print an 8 X 10 for me of what I showed them that I would like to do. Done professionally for $31.00 plus tax is a good deal. I also saw a dark green frame/with special matt and specail price down there .. I would need a new matting for the frame to make my copy of 'Shaken not stirred' fit. The matt would need to cover approximately 3 inches on each long side and 1.5 inches on each short side. I wonder how that would look... but must check out their frames and mattings again. The girl at Prism said to have a look at Walmart or somewhere to get the frame less expensively, as that special matting would just be a throw away for me. But it is just such a great color, I think, to go with the print.

Pat and I are shopping around for the best deal/best machine on a front loading washing machine. We are slowly getting it narrowed down.

We have had 26 days of rain. 32 days is the record number, set in 1953.

My little yellow Phal. has come into bloom. Lovely little thing. I must try and get a good photo of it, if the sun would ever shine. Maybe I can get a good flash shot of it. I do have to learn how to use flash properly, as well as learn light metering.

No comments: