Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Hasselblad Manual by Ernest Wildi

This is the Cathedral in Cologne - one of my favourite cities. I do not know why it went blue, but I like it. I probably had my white balance setting still set on florescent from the indoor shots. It was pouring rain when we were here.

I have finished recoding the thumbnails for my 2005 Danube travel album. Now have 95 pages to rework and add text. Has to be done in two stages. So, this might take me a few days. And then it should be ready to load to my page.

I am so excited. I have ordered the Hasselblad Manual, Fifth Edition by Ernest Wildi from Amazon.ca. It should arrive approximately January 12th. This is one serious Camera manual. Now, I should have no more excuses for not learning to use this camera. I am just so afraid of breaking something.

No comments: