Monday, August 29, 2005

Topsy Turvey


Spent 4 hours vacuuming, scrubbing and light dusting today. Went right into the cooking mode as soon as I finished the cleaning. I made the most scrumptious meatballs and sauce for with our spaghetti. plus the red wine.. perfect. The Cyrs arrive a week from Thursday, so I should be ready.

I have been learning a few things on my PS CS - bits at a time and getting more and more pictures sorted, but nothing ready to load to my page yet.

I am just devouring a book I have purchased. I should get time to read it tomorrow. After my appointment in the Nuclear Center, I go back in a couple of hours again and they recharge my batteries or whatever it is they do. This all should be interesting. My Ultrasound did not show anything to be alarmed about. Ha. I keep telling them I am not sick.

Fran was pleased with the prints I sent to her. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: