Friday, May 20, 2005

Politics and Progress

Two days ago our province returned Gordon Campbell and his Liberal party to the legislature for another 4 year term. The NDP made a better showing this time and we should hopefully have a more balanced governnent now.

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip are in Canada for a few days.

I have learned how to make a photo gallery in my PS CS. I have learned how to load my page with my FTP. It is going to be awhile before I get all the albums finished. I think I might load what I have finished so far and add the rest as I get a few more finished.

It has been raining off and on the last week, so I have got nothing done in the garden. Today I mowed the grass. The irises, roses, lilacs, california lilacs, rhodos, azalyeas, oriental poppies, daisies, hebes, thyme, and many others are in bloom. I am going to have to think about getting some plants that bloom later in the summer, although the roses carry on till December, as do the daisies.

No comments: