Saturday, May 28, 2005

Parade and Progress


Parade May 23 Posted by Hello

We watched the Victoria Day Parade on a cold, overcast day. It did not seem to be as good as usual. I snapped 125 photos and have only a couple that are good, a few just ok ones.

I found a guestbook for my page and have it loaded. I can get rid of the ads if I want to pay them off, but it does not look bad with the ads... I will see what people say about them. I have one album finished.. under photography - Series - long beach. So, www.mmmee.com will get the home page and www.mmmee.com/longbeach will get my only finished album. Its easy to navigate to the pages, as you will see. If you are reading this, please sign my guestbook and let me know what you think of what I have done so far. :)) Its been fun learning this... there is so much to know. I have barely scratched the surface.

The Grants have left for home today. Their stay seemed short. They had some record high temperatures the last few days and the ladies all got quite pink.

Pat took the branch of the eucalyptus tree off the garage roof. I think we will be able to cut the cedars that were storm damaged down and they will grow again and bush out more. So, if I can tear myself away from this web page creation next week, I should get more cleaning up done in the garden. The front looks good when I keep it up nicely.

No comments: