Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pacific Coast Honda & Painted Vases



Yesterday we drove down to Bothwell, Wa area and Pat bought Dan Curry's Pacific Coast Honda. We left on the 7:00 a.m. ferry and got down to his workplace just after 11:00. He is going to bring it to Dan & Irene's place on on Saturday and we go down to meet him at the Elevated Icecream place, along with Dan & Irene. Have to bring our helmets and ride it home on Monday or Tuesday when the paper work clears customs. Fun! On our way home we stopped for coffee and found the blue bike in the parking lot.

My Phrag. Andean Fire is in bloom. I am making copies of it for my Painted Vase series on my web page. I will probably use the one without the frame on my page, as the photos can only be 550 pixels in height or width, so the frame would just waste space for viewing the actual photo.

No comments: