Sunday, February 12, 2006

More RAW experiments

We are having some lovely sun again, so I went out and took a few shots of the plants, in RAW. There followed further experiments in PS to convert the RAW to Jpeg. I am getting some pretty big files, so I think I have to reduce the quality from maximum to a bit less. This one is 558 KB which is kinda big for the net, I think.

This is a huge hydrangea that I found caught in my bush, so I shot it in Tara's jug outside their door, and brought it in to add to my dried flower arrangement -- top center.

I learned how to make the healing brush work and am getting more comfortable with resizing, USM, adding borders. The temperature, tint, etc. that loads when I click on a RAW photo is great for fixing things. I wonder how I find that application, otherwise. There will be more learning... and more and more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.