Thursday, June 27, 2019

June in my garden

 Interesting light and shadows in the house.  I had to straighten this photo using the 'warp' effect in photoshop.  The wall on the right is a very pale rose color and the green of the carpet is much lighter too.  These are the colors as from the camera.
 The globe flower in a pot next to the water feature on the deck.  Its a beautiful flower.  I have another growing in a pot that sits with its bottom in the water of the pond.
 one of the frogs that are in the pond this year.  I think they may grow into bull frogs.  Now, they are about the size of a green frog.  I have not been able to catch any of these frogs in my pond, to move them.  Bull frogs are an introduced species and are very invasive.
 The white and purples water ires. 
 The beautiful big purple water iris. 
 An admiral butterfly.  These butterflies have been visiting my garden for the past 3 weeks.
The foxgloves are self seeding.  I am letting them grow all over the garden.  They look good in bouquets, too.

No comments: