Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Something old and something new

 While looking back at the Travel page of my website, I found that I was missing any reference to the year we went to Bowden for the Sali's 50th anniversary (no family pictures on my blog), and then on to Saskatchewan to visit friends and family.  In 2004 I was using my Canon A50.  Not realizing the potential of the RAW files this are just the largest jpegs.  That little camera has a very good lens. 
 Prairie crocus from the water reservoir at Kindersley.  An fine campsite next to the golf course.
 I spent a lot of time looking for the old picture frames I used to use and found them in my PSP under images/picture frame.  The drop shadows I made with Photoshop.  This moth was pictured during the 2004 trip to Alta/Sask.
 This flower was in a pub where we were having lunch with friends in 2006.  I was using the Canon S3IS.  Another little compact camera with a fine lens.  This camera ran on AA batteries.  I should revive that camera.  I had some attachments to use with it, including an extender and a macro lens.
This is a photo of all the snow we have had in the last 2 weeks taken and framed in my nexus phone.
The snow is finally melting.  It will be awhile yet, before I can get out gardening though. 
I have 3 orchids with buds showing.  More on them when the flowers open. 
I am getting a bit more of the photos for the gardening/March album tweaked for the album on my web page.  Slowing getting that done.  I just have too many photos chosen to use for that album. 
Have been cleaning out the bookmarks in my browser and of course, everything has to be looked at.  A lot of these old bookmarked sites no longer even exist.  So this is a trip down memory lane that is taking up a lot of my time.  I really should just delete them all and start with new ones.  I have convinced myself that my browser is faster now for having deleted some of them.

No comments: