Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Painted Vases and Hasselblad system






Yesterday I took a few photos for my Painted Vase album. Not great, but not too bad -- just medium, maybe. I have the lambs loaded and must up date the menus and the Progress Report.

I have been trying to do pricing on my Hasselblad system, through Ebay, locally and shopping it around. It does not look like there is much of a market for the system. Everyone has gone digital, of course. I would rather keep it than sell it for nothing.

I made 2 pies out of the Saskatoon berries Pat brought home a couple of days ago. Just medium pies, too.

I got some clipping and watering done in the front garden. I took out the diseased Peony. I have to dig out its roots yet and trash them. Also, dig out the white dasies as I have hoards of them self seeding. I don't know what I might want to put in the spot though. The soil should be better now than it was 15 years ago. I might still need to add some amendments though. The compost bin needs to be emptied, so I will probably use that in those 2 front beds and try to make them more attractive. The one on Parmar's side looks pretty good, actually. So, perhaps I should just repeat the plants on the other bed.

No comments: