Monday, June 27, 2005


Water Iris Posted by Hello

This gorgeous water iris has 8 blooms this year. I should really stake it up as it is flopping all over. The blooms are too heavy for the stems.

I have finished cleaning up the pond and Japanese garden area. I have yet to do the woodland, the vegetable garden, and along the driveway. We had Davey Tree come in and clip a few feet off the top of the Virginia Creeper and off the top of the cedar hedges, trim the large Eucalyptus and take out the small one, take out the lovely pin oak that was just too close to the garage.

In the past 2 weeks our weather has been more like March than June. I don't mind it being a bit cooler, though.

I have had numerous house guests recently and so have not got very much done with my own stuff. I have managed a few hours with the digital, but nothing with my analog cameras. I have 16 albums finished on my page, now. Its slowly coming along. I might have to redo some of the albums as they are just over whelming for anyone to try to look at... too many. Since I am the only one who really goes there I think I will leave it for now, because this page is primarily for myself, anyway.

No comments: