Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Out to lunch and a new domain

We had a pretty good lunch today at Dunlop house. As we were in the second sitting, they were running out of everything. The wine and the sweet onion soup were exquisite, though.

Tonite I registered my mmmee.com domain name! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am getting so much help from a dear friend, who will go un-named at the moment. But you know who you are, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Its an honour and a pleasure to know you. Now I have to make the best page I can possibly manage to make, to show you that your time spent on me is not for nothin', and because I want to make that page.

I brought home a few pansies, polyanthus, heather and parsely today to plant out in the pots. Yesterday in the garden I weeded and weeded until I was late getting in to make our dinner. I can just get totally lost and forget time and everything out there.

No comments: