Tuesday, June 04, 2019

May - Irisis

 Iris - NOT.  The first swallowtail of the year.  It is on the wallflower by the front entry.  It spent quite a bit of time on this plant.  I will need more wallflowers.
 Dutch Iris that is in the boulevard garden in the rectangle bed by the plum tree.  I can add more of these blue irises and more pinks to the front of this bed.
 A royal blue tall bearded iris that grows along the driveway.  There is a bright yellow one in the same area.  I need to divide both of them and move them to the cutting garden or behind the garage, if I ever get the irises that are now there, cleaned up and divided so they might be able to produce blossoms.
 a yellow and white Dutch iris by the pond in the plum tree stump area.  There are lots of these yellow ones in this spot.  I need to get some other colors added.  There are pink and white foxgloves self seeding here.  They bloom at the same time, so some blue ones should look better with the pink and white foxgloves.
 Tall bearded iris.  This has been a very prolific iris.  It forms clumps very quickly.  I like the  color of it, but it would be nice to have some other colors.  This one grows at the back of the cutting garden, along the driveway, and in the boulevard garden.

While checking the ink levels on my printer, this photo printed up very well on just plain paper. 

No comments: