Saturday, August 12, 2017

Damage to my garden in July and August

 the clematis, rose, daylilies, anemone, fireweed, on July 22 before the damage.  See also the photo in my last post of this spot in my garden.  This is just opposite the Parmar's stinking garbage bins.  Anyone who comes to my front door has a direct view to these garbage cans.
 a photo from July 22 showing the bamboo stakes that I had set along the Parmars sidewalk, with little sweet peas attached to them in an effort to screen out the stink and the bins.
 Photo from August 6 showing the broken plants, including a little cedar that I had in this spot.  There were cedars in this spot.  One of them is in this pile of cut off plants that this tree terrorist has ripped off my property and thrown down on my garden path and on my boxwood hedges.  Since this photo the mess has been thrown over the little  boxwood hedge onto the flower bed.
A view of the cut down plants, that were obviously on my property.  You see only one cedar left standing.  
 Damage to my rhodo from the other end of this walk way.
 August 6 - a shot of the moon after the smoke and haze from the forest fires.  Taken at 1:21 am.
Photo of the cedar hedge on the West side of our property, between the driveways.  On July 22 I had Davey Tree come in and trim and shape the cedar hedges around my garden.  Since then we have been in a drought with very hot temperatures.  So I have been watering my hedges and garden.  This hedge is doing fairly well. 

No comments: