Sunday, November 29, 2009

frames



This is an old favourite photo. In fact I have it as my desk top in black and white. I was playing with it in toning in photoshop. Then I took it to my old Paintshop Pro editer to try frames. I was also playing in a program called Virtual Studio on some other photos. The filters in the Virtual Studio are excellent. Thanks Ken and Stezzar for showing me the filters for Paintshop and the Virtual Studio.

On Friday we went out to dinner at the Wild Saffron Bistro - was delicious. I like the ambiance of that place. Then we went to see Gypsy at the McPherson Theatre. The play was excellent too. Very good actresses and actors. We had box seats which were quite comfortable with lots of leg room.

Today the Grey Cup is being played. This is the last game of the Canadian football season and it determines the champions of the football season. Its half time now and Saskatchewan is in the lead against Montreal.

No comments: