Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Filters and Photo Editors

This is another photo that has benefited from the use of a filter that Ken has sent to me to add to my Paintshop Pro photo editor. This one is 'clouds'. It takes a bit of playing to figure out what it does, and it needs to be used on the right photo. This is not actually a forest fire, but a shot of the smoke coming out of a chimney from a house across the street. I cropped out the rooftop. The smoke has been enhanced by using the filter and a few other photo editor adjustments.
This is the deer that was eating apples in my back garden a month or so ago. I had been feeding the apples to the deer in the field across the street from our house. This is the area I call the deer pasture. The deer left my back garden and I managed to get a couple of photos of it in the deer pasture. I converted this one to black and white with a 'filter' that Ken Anderson (a Flickr buddy) sent to me to be added to my Paintshop Pro photo editor. Thanks Ken... this filter is fantastic! My conversions to black and white will be vastly improved.

No comments: