Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snowdrops and things

This is the inside of a tiny snowdrop blossom set up on the deck railing. Shot in the super macro setting. I really like how this one turned out. Love the DOF.

It was an overcast day. Lovely lunch at Dunlop House with Jim and Sheila. Their grand daughter is desperately ill with a nasty flu virus that is going around town. People from the Victoria Grid speak of having this virus; schools have 30% absentees. Fortunately we have not had it. I think people who go out more or are in public places a lot are more likely to catch this.

After lunch I wandered around the garden a bit and took a few photos of the flowers that are up. The crocuses, snowdrops, clyclamen, helebores are doing great. I cannot believe that little cyclamen. It has been in bloom for a month and is still going strong. As I have only 300 MB of space I am limiting my photos.

Yesterday I finished clipping the tree prunings and did a bit of clean up on the perennials at the back.

No gardening done today. Had a nice lazy day.

No comments: