Sunday, April 23, 2006

At the Rock and Alpine Plant show





A few photos from the Rock and Alpine Plant show yesterday. Still having a bit of trouble getting the RAW shots the right color.

I came away from the show with a few tiny goodies! 9 plants and $45.00 lighter.

Today I tried to get a few 'off the beaten path' photos for my webpage album ' my walk - spring' I could not seem to get anything that was not blurring or blown from all the sunshine. It was a lovely day, but I did not get any digging done. The guys were up at the crack of dawn to go over to the Mainland for a motorcycle show.

I reviewed my old prints and found about 9 that I might use for the album - Creating the Water Garden. Shall have to scan them in and decide if I am going to do the water garden in three albums or just number the photos so that they appear on the right pages within the whole album.. I will only need 8 then for the creation page, and sequential number of 4 for each of the other albums; that is, the water gardens (tubs included) and the Japanese Garden. Somehow, I want to do these up from my own thumb nails with text, probably in a table again.

No comments: