Saturday, May 14, 2005

Peace - the first rose of the year


Peace Posted by Hello

This Peace rose is open and viewed from within the house, it overlooks the rest of the front garden. It was gorgeous this morning with a few drops of rain and the sun back lighting it. This photo is from yesterday, when the light was less intense. The birds are singing, the garden is fragrant and colorfull, the weather is perfect.

I harvested the rhubarb and made a pie for tomorrow's dinner.

I spent some time yesterday learning a few more things about my scanner and PS CS, getting a few photos into the albums. Its fun and I shall be taking my time and enjoying every minute of it. My page is going to obviously be amature, but I like it, so far. I think I could redo it when I learn more. This is all so interesting.

No comments: